It’s that time of the year again! The SEED Food & Wine Festival is back in all its delicious glory. Find out what the founders have in store this year.
The plant-based celebrity and chef line-up this year will feature:
- chefs Chad and Derek Sarno of Wicked Healthy Food;
- Julie Piatt, co-author of The Plantpower Way;
- Charles Chen of RawYouth.org;
- Jay Astafa of 3 Brothers Vegan Cafe, and
- Jeremy Ford of Matador Room;
- Bad Ass Vegan John Lewis;
- entrepreneur Maranda Pleasant;
- yoga instructors Dawn B and Corbin Stacy;
- life coach sand author Jennifer Grace;
- ultra-marathoner Brendan Brazier;
- Sexy Fit Vegan Ella Magers;
- YouTube sensation Megan Elizabeth;
- the ultra-athlete and author Rich Roll,
- chef and restaurateur Matthew Kenney,
- and former NBA star and vegan wine owner John Salley!
Of course — we will be having some local favorites repping the Miami food scene as well. Participating chefs include Jonathan Seningen of DIRT, Brad Kilgore of Alter, Jamie DeRosa of Tongue & Cheek, Chef Taco of Jugofresh, Todd Erickson of Haven, Amber Antonelli of The Naked Bite, Mark Reinfeld of Vegan Fusion, and South Florida blogger Burger Beast who will be guest-judging the country’s first-ever Veggie Burger Battle.
Tickets for the 2015 SEED Food & Wine Festival are already on sale. Visit http://www.seedfoodandwine.com for tickets and more information!
With so much deliciousness — how can you NOT go? The food landscape is changing — everything gearing to a more conscious and organic way of eating.
The SEED Food & Wine Festival is the first of it’s kind and is happily leading the pack. Whether you’re a vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, or a good old carnivore, there will definitely be something for you there.
Happy & Healthy Eats,